The sustainable mobility initiative between Como 1907 and ASF Autolinee is also renewed for this sporting season. The public passenger transport service company in Como and its province will continue to give all Larian fans the opportunity to travel for free on ASF Autolinee urban transport on the match day to reach the stadium.
Starting from the match scheduled for Saturday 13 August against Cagliari and following for all home matches, public transport will be free in the two hours before the kick-off and after the final whistle for all holders of the admission ticket to the stadium ( ticket or subscription). To access the vehicles, simply show the ticket without the need for any additional registration.
The goal of the initiative, already successfully tested last season, is to improve traffic in the city of Como during race day by limiting the use of private cars, reducing the impact of pollution on air quality, and encourage time and money savings for the fans.
Here are the urban lines included in the promotion:
• Line 1 Ponte Chiasso – Como – San Fermo
• Line 3 Lora – Camerlata – Grandate
• Line 4 Como station. FS – Camnago Volta
• Line 5 Como station. FS – Civiglio
• Line 6 Maslianico – Breccia
• Line 7 Sagnino – Como – Lora
• Line 8 Como station. FS – Casnate
• Line 11 Ponte Chiasso – Sagnino – Bassone
• Line 12 Camerlata – Lazzago – San Fermo – Tavernola